Any print order damaged in-transit will be replaced.
- 24 hour time window to notify
There is a limited timeline of 24 hrs, on pick up or delivery, to notify the artist and printer, of in-transit damage.
- (Due to insurance claim processing)
Otherwise the order will be deemed inspected and accepted by you.
Inspecting box immediately on receipt.
- Sometimes the outer box has damage but the contents are fine.
1. Damage to the box
When your artwork is delivered, or at time of pickup, if you notice any damage to the box, please take a digital photo of the damage before you open, and open the box in front of the carrier who delivered it if possible.
- If possible be sure the carrier documents the damage.
2. If the contents are damaged.
If the contents are damaged photograph them without removing them if that shows the damage or unwrapped if necessary.
Keep the packaging at the premises to which they were delivered to await collection by the courier.
3. Contact information
Call the printer, Mark Prior toll free on 1 877 335 8111 (N. America) or email email@example.com immediately.
- Make sure to attach the photographs , plus any information to support the insurance claim that will be made against the courier.
Phone me Canada (1-867-689-8718) or email firstname.lastname@example.org and I will then coordinate planning for replacement print(s).