Please do read
- I've kept them easy to read though..
Viewing artwork on the website
Philomena Carroll Artist, photographer Website
Terms and Conditions
[updated May 2018]
By visiting my site and/ or purchasing something from me, you engage in my “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions further covered in Privacy, Print and shipping damage policies.
Through this website I offer fine art prints for sale.
How you view my work on the website will be determined partly by the “back lighting” of your computer monitor, device screen resolution and color options. Please be aware of this and not assume the physical print is inaccurate.
- There will be a slight variance between what you see as colors on these devices and a physical print.
Printing to the highest archival color and image optimization and final inspection before shipping, ensures prints retain the original integrity between image and printing process.
My purchase & payment terms
- All prints are special order
Cancellation of any print order
- Limited to the first 3 days of placing the order.
Alchemy return, refund and exchange.
Alchemy orders shipping damage covered here, link.
Small works return, refund and exchange.
- Customer responsible for shipping
Small works orders shipping damage covered here, link.
Print orders and printing are specific to your purchase
- I do not carry an inventor
- I will begin the print production process once an order is placed and full payment confirmed through the website payment process.
- I will confirm the order by e mail with followup communication.
- You will need to cancel on order in writing, by email and in direct consultation with the artist.
Limited Time period - within the first 3 days of placing the order.
Within that 3 days , sadly, if you change your mind a refund of the purchase price will be given on the same form of payment originally used for purchase by the buyer.
Depending on the buyers form of payment processing and time of week for banking hrs, refunds may take a few days to process.
I will be emailing purchase confirmation during this time, after which I will be committed to fulfilling your print order.
I do not accept returns.
I do not exchange or refund.
- I will accept for refund or replace any print that you are not completely satisfied with due to any defect in workmanship. .
1. Providing the print is shipped back to the printer in its original packing material
2. In the condition in which it was received.
3. The cost and arrangement of the return shipment will be the artist's responsibility to ensure is covered.
4. Please have the package ready for collection by the courier at the premises to which it was delivered.
5. Rejected prints must be returned
6. Or, e mail written notification must be received confirming the buyer's intention to return, within 7 days of receipt of the prints.
Small works prints
- I do not exchange
If the print arrives and you are not satisfied with the purchase:
- I offer a 7 business day period - from the date of receiving an order- for a purchaser to decide to return an order.
- To accept a return I will need you to confirm in writing- within the 7 days of receiving- that you wish to return the order.
- Otherwise the order will be deemed inspected and accepted by you.
1. If you are returning an undamaged Small works print you will be responsible for return shipping costs. I do not refund.
2. Please be aware that the returning order must be received and inspected by me, within 30 days of purchase for a refund of the purchase price.
3. Returns damaged in shipping due to poor re- packaging cannot be refunded. Package with care, (in the same original packaging material, or similar)
4. Prints must be in perfect, unused condition., as they were sent for a refund.
5. Return the order together with the original receipt/invoice and Certificate of Authenticity.
- Returns lost in return shipping will not be refunded
Insure work using a shipping service that gives tracking options.
A full refund of the purchase price will be given in the same form of payment originally used for purchase.
Depending on the buyers payment method processing and time of week for banking hrs, refunds may take a few days to process.
Providing accurate information
Shipping address issues
Customs, duties, or brokerage fees on pickup or delivery.
Returns will not be accepted due to customs fees
Price of prints in my shop
Copyrights & Intellectual property rights
Sharing content from this website
Content and image use of posts on my Blog
If and when comment options are enabled.
Providing accurate card information within the checkout process and payment point ensures a buyers credit card is processed correctly.
- This includes correct shipping address with postal codes, billing address and postal code, name, email and phone number.
Many couriers (e.g UPS, FedEx) do not accept addresses that are Box numbers, or rural.
It is the buyers responsibility to provide a valid delivery address.
An incorrect postal code can incur a fee charge for re- routing which would be the buyers responsibility to pay.
- The customer is responsible for any customs, duties, or brokerage fees that may be charged at time of pickup
(Any customs fees, taxes, tariffs, duties, etc. that may be incurred at the time of delivery would be at the discretion of your country's tax regulations. I have no way of calculating how much these fees would be, should they occur, and the artist, Philomena Carroll is not responsible for those charges.)
I reserve the right to increase prices of prints on the website.
All copyrights, including moral rights and Intellectual property rights remain with the artist.
I am the sole creator of the work for sale on this website. Fine art prints sold by me the artist, Philomena Carroll, are protected by copyright worldwide and are made available to the purchaser for personal use and for resale only.
- The purchaser cannot reproduce in part or whole: sell to the public in whatever form, or accept reproductions of purchased artwork /photography by third parties.
I retain copyright of my artwork images used on main website pages and these cannot be reproduced or copied without consultation and license agreement with the artist.
- This site contains intellectual property owned by the artist Philomena Carroll.
- Should you wish to share, quote or mention a blog post or other text on my website, or refer to an image or artwork please use no more than a single paragraph and one image(with credit) and provide a link back to the original page on the site with authorship clearly credited.
Any use beyond this is not authorized by me, the artist, without prior written consent via email email@example.com
On occasions in various posts I may, with permission, quote, link to or include another content creator’s images and copy-writing, this material being part of an interview article where I will have permission to do so.. If a content creator thinks I have overstepped their bounds and have infringed on their intellectual property please contact me so that I can remove the article, image or content.
If, on this site comment options are enabled:
You agree that you will not:
- Use hateful, abusive, threatening, offensive, or obscene language.
I retain the right to identify and delete such comments or comments considered spam.
Changes and updates to this Terms of service Policy
I reserve the right to modify this Terms of Service policy at any time, so please review it frequently. Changes and clarifications will take effect immediately upon their posting on the website.